During Charlotte Days, the Blanchard Family Dairy allowed tours of their facility. Uncle Jeff, Uncle Joel, Drew, Nick, Mason, Jay, Dad, Mom, Olivia , and I all went to check it out.
We got to walk through where the cows eat. They were hungry!
We all had to wear these stylish booties so that the cows didn't get sick from our visit. The little blue booties barely fit over my dad's size 14 shoes.
I even got to pet a baby diary calf!
The lady was explaining the milking process to us. As you can tell from the picture, we were very intrigued.
The other cows were waiting for their turn to be milked.
Olivia wasn't very interested in the whole process because she fell asleep.
We all even got rides in the chopper. It was so much fun!
Drew, Nick, and I all rode together.
We had a great time!

No comments:
Post a Comment