Christmas morning I watched my cousins Mason and Jay finish opening up their presents. Jay really like the microphone that mommy got him, but I don't think everyone else did! Christmas night my Grandma Dunlavey cooked another gourmet meal. After supper we got to open presents. I got a Graco baby set and Mulan movie from Uncle Joel. My cousins and I had a lot of fun pushing the stroller around all week. Grandma and Grandpa gave me two new babies that I gave big kisses to as soon as I saw them. Mommy even got a picture of Grandma Dunlavey and her new bread machine. She made us homemade bread later that week and it was delicious! I got lots of presents and my mom and dad kept telling me how spoiled I was.
Clear Lake with Gpa and Gma Armitage
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment